Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Kitchen Cure [Week 1]

The goals of week one consisted of: taking before photos, decluttering and purging old food, and wiping down cabinets, counters, and the fridge.

I've got the before pictures taken care of. I've gone through all my food products, excluding my freezer, which still needs to be done. And I wiped things down decently well between taking food out and putting it back.

I feel like I've already made several big steps. I rearranged things a bit and was able to put away the pile of misfits that was hanging out in the corner of my kitchen. In the process of this rearrangement, I also fit the bin of dirty towels/rags under the sink and moved the flea bombs and other chemicals away from my potatoes...

I still have the freezer to go, but I've made progress and am looking forward to the next challenge this weekend.



View all photos...

No comments: