Wednesday, June 04, 2008

back again

Wow. It has been a while since I remembered that this blog existed...
But what a better time to start writing again than now! [Now being a summer full of long, uneventful hours at work with little to occupy my time.]
Great! So, where to begin...

Well, I am exceptionally tired. I usually go home, take a nap for 2-3 hrs, do random things (which usually consists of/includes playing World of Warcraft for an hour or few), and typically still get to bed before midnight; only to wake up exhausted at 7. I don't understand it. Perhaps I am just not getting restful sleep. Humm... perhaps I will try a night on the futon, as it makes a
wonderful nap place. :]

I've spent my hours at work (when not working) emailing, chatting, generally surfing, making a database of all the phone numbers I have (need to work on that some more...). I think the next thing on my list of non-work work tasks is to bring in my notebook and update somberlife.

My slyness amuses me, and yet I have to wonder just how obvious I am sometimes. I keep open Dreamweaver on one monitor and the Photo Gallery on the other monitor (yes, I have two monitors - it's great :P), or other "important" looking work tasks. And then on top of that (and/or) somewhere in the background I keep all sorts of other things that I am actually doing. Point in case, on top of Dreamweaver, I currently have a very small WordPad doc open into which I am typing this, and then every paragraph or so, I c&p into [Alt+Tab, Ctrl+Tab] my Blogger window.
[Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C, Alt+Tab, Ctrl+Tab, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+S]

Heh... much ♥ to keyboard shortcuts.

I think I am going to try and find something 'real' to work on for a while...

~S

[Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C, Alt+Tab, Ctrl+Tab, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+S, Publish Post]

No comments: